Our first hot day in Toronto after a slog of dreary spring days and I’m dreaming of iced horchata (with rum) and a reusable straw, of course! 💦💦
Photo by @staceysnaps, food styled by @mikeefood a d props by Renee Drexler for @the.props.ca.
Not faraway from Loreto, in Montemarciano, Marko Rupnik, a Sloven Jesuit, made this 100 square meter mosaic. It represents Jesus, the merciful, grabbing Adam's and Eve's wrist to bring them back to life. Rupnik's, whose style is unique, built it with his team in just 9 days.
#rupnik #mosaico #mosaic
#loreto #santuariodiloreto #iphonegram
#archifeatures #total_sacro #vivoartesacra #vivoartworld#religious_art_details #total_churches #tv_hiddenbeauty
Things I Learned From Today’s Power Outage:
1. Always charge your phone at night.
2. Buy actual flashlights. 😂
3. If you get bored, sit outside and watch the birds.
4. I can name a wild bird, thanks to @wildbird.
5. The FedEx man isn’t friendly. (I said hi and he didn’t say hi back)
6. Walking around the neighborhood is awesome. (And it will get you pollen allergy 😂)
7. I have pollen allergy, and it’s what’s causing the itch on my ears and face.
8. That nature can both be a peaceful and a violent thing.
9. Addie likes to say hi to the trees and the flowers because I’m that mom that teaches her child to say hi to the trees and the flowers.
10. It’s hard to make lists like this one. I couldn’t think of a good and deep point so this is it. 🤷🏻♀️
#shotoniPhone // #CorinthPresets - Suburbia
Gigantes ✨📷 Estos árboles impactantes los encontramos en camino a Puente de Dios. Increíble el tiempo que pasamos, lo importante no es el final si no el camino 💖